July 13, 2011

Spark to the plugs, but the spark is orange. More Troubleshooting

Having spark to all plugs but being orange made me ponder a bit. Started checking fuses as i cant test my ICM cause i cant find my meter.

Found the following fusible link. This is what feeds it all. Connected by one strand of the wire.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mansnorkle at 2011-07-13

So after searching the forums. I found that its rated 26a. Replaced it with the following.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mansnorkle at 2011-07-13

However I put a 30a fuse cause i didnt have a 25a.

This should do the trick. Maybe will help with the spark? Of course, not. It won't even turn over now. Battery drained from trying to crank/jump earlier. Time to charge.

Had the charger on it for 4 hours and its been sitting on the following for 2hrs. Me thinky that the battery is a shot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By ManSnorkLe at 2011-07-13

Guess I'll find out when I take it to the parts store to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment